Downtown House RENTED
- February 11, 2018 at 2:09 pm #38710
Cute two bedroom/1 bathroom house in downtown Fernie. $2000/month plus utilities. Comes with all appliances, upstairs loft (could be 3rd bedroom), wood stove, garage and yard with garden bed. Available end of March.
- March 4, 2018 at 11:25 am #38839James BarnsleyParticipant
Hi is the house still available? if so can you please txt me on 250 430 3280
- March 9, 2018 at 10:45 am #38881jgreaserParticipant
Hey James. Looking to sell the home permanently, by chance?? If not, interested in renting. Pet friendly??
- March 9, 2018 at 10:51 am #38882
James was also looking to rent. Anyway it is still available for rent. We have advertised, “no pets”, but in the interest of not having yard or house damage. It is not for sale at this point.
- March 11, 2018 at 8:32 am #38892daverellaParticipant
If you’re flexible to allowing well mannered dogs, here’s our ad looking for a place: https://fernie.com/community/topic/family-looking-for-long-term-rental/
Perhaps we could put down a higher security deposit if that will add comfort?
Thanks for the consideration,
- March 11, 2018 at 5:20 pm #38895
Login & Signup
- Available Immediately : Gorgeous 3 bed 2 bath 1650 sqft for rent
- Lightweight Portable Singer Sewing Machine
- CLEANER AVAILABLE
- WANTED: Rustic or country style kitchen table and chairs…King size bed
- 3 bdrm house for rent
- Strata Janitorial Contract -Request For Proposals
- Solid Pine Dining Table and 6 Chairs
- 2 professional couples in our late 20s looking for a short term rental (Nov-May)
- Main floor bedroom in a shared home – Available Nov 1st