Fernie is located in the southeastern corner of British Columbia, within driving distance of three major airports. Canadian Rockies International Airport (YXC), in Cranbrook BC, currently services flights from Vancouver, Calgary, and other regional locations is 100km or 56 miles from Fernie. Calgary International Airport (YYC) is 266km or 203 miles from Fernie. Glacier Park International Airport (FCA) in, Kalispell Montana, is a 188km or 117 mile drive via Roosville International Border Crossing.
- Woman dies snowboarding in Fernie
- Snowfall warning for Fernie
- Fernie named #2 Ski town in World
- Fernie Declares a State of Local Emergency
- Another Giant Ammonite!
- Liam Neeson in Fernie
- Winter storm warning for Fernie
- Fernie Cougar Encounters
- Tough Rental Market in Fernie
- Fernie’s Hummingbird Micro Homes