Family Looking For Long Term Rental
- March 10, 2018 at 4:09 pm #38891daverellaParticipant
My wife, daughter, 2 dogs and I are looking for a 1-3 year rental. We are currently living in Calgary and have strong ties to the Kootenays in being born and raised in Cranbrook. I am a Finacncial Analyst with 15 years of professional experience and my wife is a yoga instructor. We have been life long renters, and our current (for the last 4 years) and previous landlords would attest to our strong character and ability to look after their homes – especially with the two dogs (pug and husky). Our ideal place would be a 2 bedroom home walking distance to downtown. We will be in town March 26-31 and could view your place during this timeframe. We look forward to hearing from you!
- March 11, 2018 at 10:56 am #38894
- March 11, 2018 at 5:22 pm #38896
- March 12, 2018 at 4:35 pm #38905
- March 14, 2018 at 8:12 am #38912
Hi Dave, my emailed reply to you didn’t send because your account is “over quota.” If you email me your cell number I will text you.
Login & Signup
- 2 Bedroom House Available Oct 1
- ISO room/apartment to rent for November ONLY
- Fully furnished 1 bedroom condo for rent – SilverRock
- Winter Rental – Mid October to May 1 – Spacious 2 bed, 2 bath furnished house
- WANTED: 3/4 Bedroom house for Winter season and beyond.
- 2 Bedroom available April / May 1st
- RENTED SORRY
- Wanted: 4 bedroom
- Rented – 3 Bedroom- West Fernie Available October 1
- Aussie looking for shelter for the winter