Rental Rooms

Aussie looking for shelter for the winter

Hi! Typical Aussie here planning on coming to Fernie to work from mid-December to mid-February and looking for a place […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 1 week, 1 day ago | Recent Activity by: caitlin

Coworking spaces In Los Angeles

This is for everyone who needs coworking/coliving space in Los Angeles area. Visit aviato.club. Prices from 175$/week.

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 1 week, 2 days ago | Recent Activity by: david775

Make us your tenants or house mates this winter!

Hi there, I am looking for a couples room to rent for the winter season, starting from the 1st of […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 1 week, 3 days ago | Recent Activity by: tegannash
mollybell

Looking for a room to rent for winter!

Hello! I’m a 23 year old female from England looking for a room to rent in a shared apartment/house from […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 1 week, 6 days ago | mollybell Recent Activity by: mollybell

Looking for room to rent for 18/19 season from Nov/Dec (flexible!)

Hi, I’m a 23 year old male graduate and I’m moving to Fernie this coming winter! I’m British/Croatian and am […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 2 weeks, 1 day ago | inigoval Recent Activity by: inigoval
camjames12

We can cook and bake really nice food :D ISO Room November-Winter Season.

Hi Guys, Me and my boyfriend are moving to Fernie in October. We have a place sorted for our first […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 2 weeks, 1 day ago | camjames12 Recent Activity by: camjames12

Room for Rent the month of October!

Serious inquiries only, please read entire posting. Requirements listed in this post are non-negotiable. Looking for ONE roommate (no couples) […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 2 weeks, 1 day ago | Recent Activity by: mady123

Room Rented

Room has been rented, can’t figure out how to delete this post, thanks!

Voices: 2 | Posts: 3 | Freshness: 2 weeks, 2 days ago | Recent Activity by: sarahc

ISO single room to rent in shared house or family home.

Hi All, I’m in search of a single room to rent for the winter season. I’m planning on arriving to […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 2 weeks, 3 days ago | Recent Activity by: lvkcanada

Looking for room to rent Winter 2018/19

Hello, I am a 22-year old male from England looking for a room to rent over the upcoming winter season. […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 2 weeks, 4 days ago | Recent Activity by: browne1996

ISO room to rent asap

May also consider the right smaller suite, cabin, loft etc. I am a very clean quiet respectful man who is […]

Voices: 4 | Posts: 4 | Freshness: 2 weeks, 6 days ago | Recent Activity by: mlafortune

Looking for a furnished room to rent

Hi! My name is Sheridan and I am searching for a single room to rent for the 2018/2019 fall & […]

Voices: 2 | Posts: 2 | Freshness: 2 weeks, 6 days ago | Recent Activity by: mlafortune

Couple looking for 1 or bedroom unit

Hi my partner and I are looking for a rental for winter season and possibly even til july. We have […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 3 weeks, 1 day ago | Recent Activity by: mark89

ISO A room to rent for the winter

Hi all, I’m looking for a place to rent in Fernie for the upcoming winter season. I relocating from Lake […]

Voices: 2 | Posts: 2 | Freshness: 3 weeks, 1 day ago | Recent Activity by: mlafortune

Couple looking for seasonal accommodation 2018/19

Hi, We are a swedish couple looking for a place to stay in Fernie during the upcoming winterseason 2018/19. Preferably […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 1 month ago | Recent Activity by: petrao
Viewing 15 topics - 1 through 15 (of 1,473 total)
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register

Fernie Network Blogs

Locals Report
Locals Report

A locals update on snow, trails, powder and more.

Read More
Fernie Bike Events
Fernie Bike Events

Fernie's destination biking events organized locally.

Read More
Mary Giuliano
Mary Giuliano

Mary writes about the town she has loved since moving here in May of 1953.

Read More
Fernie Alpine Resort
Fernie Alpine Resort

Fernie Alpine Resort offers world-class winter and summer activities.

Read More
Backcountry Powder
Backcountry Powder

Fernie's backcountry is where the powder lasts for weeks whether you're touring or riding!

Read More
Elk River Alliance
Elk River Alliance

A community-based water group protecting the Elk River watershed.

Read More
Wildsight
Wildsight

Working to protect wildlife, water and wild spaces.

Read More
Fernie Chamber
Fernie Chamber

A service organization dedicated to enhancing the economic future of Fernie and the quality of life.

Read More
Council Connection
Council Connection

Fernie Council Meeting updates and news is available here in the latest edition of Council Connection.

Read More
Regional District of East Kootenay
Regional District of East Kootenay

Local rural area government dedicated to providing quality service to residents and property owners.

Read More
Off Camber in Fernie
Off Camber in Fernie

Keith Liggett follows the goings and comings in Fernie—in town and on the hill—but not in the normal fall line.

Read More
Fernie Ski & Board Fim Fest
Fernie Ski & Board Fim Fest

Hundreds of skiers and boarders celebrate the coming season with the seasons top ski and board films.

Read More
Project Heli
Project Heli

Grace set her goal to become the first physically disabled woman tandem sit skier to Heliski in Canada!

Read More
Fernie Ghostriders
Fernie Ghostriders

Fernie's Junior B Hockey Club, a proud member of the Kootenay International Junior Hockey League.

Read More