Fernie Alpine Resort has confirmed that they will be opening on Saturday, December 11th.
The great news is that the Timber and White Pass chairs will be operating!
The weather forecast is very promising for the weekend, with a heavy snowfall warning issued by Environment Canada.
G-Money will be buried in his tent to ensure he’s first in line!
LIFTS & TERRAIN
• The Timber Chair, White Pass Chair and Elk Chair
• Lifts will run from 9am – 4pm
• Timber Bowl – Heartland, Silver Lining and Highline will be open to the bottom of the White Pass Chair.
• Currie Bowl – Currie Powder and Down Right will be open with access to Trespass Trail to return to the White Pass Chair.
• Downloading on the Timber Chair is mandatory for Timber Bowl and Currie Bowl.
• Lizard Bowl – Lizard Run.
• Pricing will be Half-Day rates.
• The ticket windows will be open.
• Guest Services will be open 8am – 5pm.
• Winter Sports School for early season privates. Open 8am– 5pm.
• Rentals and Repairs will be open from 8am – 5pm.
• Sports Alpine Boutique will be open from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
• The Mountain Pantry 8:30 – 6pm
FOOD & BEVERAGE
• Lost Boys Café – 10am – 3:30pm
• Legends Mountain Eatery – 11:00am – 5pm
• Little Griz Window – 8:30 – 4pm
• Daylodge – 11am – 4pm
• Griz Bar – 11am – 6pm
• Cirque Restaurant – 4pm – 9pm
• Lizard Creek Lodge will be operating as usual.
• Fernie Slope Side Lodge will open on December 18, 2021.
For information on their Safety Protocols visit the Know Before You Go page.