Park Place Lodge

WANTED-WInter Rental For Professional

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      warren13
      Participant

43 year old male, single no pets, or kids, coming back to the mountains to spend my winters from lovely (in summer) PEI.
      I’d like a furnished bachelor or 1 bedroom in downtown Fernie Nov 1 to the end of April.
      Clean, pretty quiet and responsible, sadly, no references since I’ve owned my own places for many years now and they’ve not fallen down yet!
      Anyhow, I’m trying to figure out where I’m going to lay my head plenty early so please help if you can or pass on my desires to someone who may be able to full-fill them.
      Thanks
      Warren

elvee
      Participant

Hello, I have the following available for September 1st

Spacious room in fully furnished house 625 per month – utilities, internet included 4 bedroom house 2 bath, large living dining area, laundry, fully equipped kitchen large treed back yard with fire pit parking out front for 4 vehicles 2 resident cats located in downtown, walking distance to 2nd ave, College, Arena and grocery. direct contact for further details email: soular@shaw.ca or text 250 946 5199

pcl1
      Participant

Hi Warren,
      I have a nice spacious basement suite available 1 or 2 bedrooms kitchen-laundry, large tv room. Fully furnished and equipped with kitchen needs. Sheets and towels supplied. Price includes all utilities and wifi.
      Email: Philo.l@telus.net to view and negotiate rental fee.

warren13
      Participant

Thank you, I’ve already locked in a place. Maybe next year!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register