Park Place Lodge

WANTED – Accommodation for the winter season

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      erikkarvonen
      Participant

Hi,

Me, Erik and my friend Mattis we are two swedes looking for an accommodation during this years winter season. Preferably a 2 bedroom apartment but a single room for the both of us works fine. We’re looking for a place to rent from December to April. Both of us have finished at least 3 years of studying for our masters degree in engineering but this winter season we decided to take a break to explore the winters of Canada, especially Fernie.

Email me at erik.karvonen95@gmail.com if you know or have something.

Best regards,
      Erik

ally98
      Participant

Hi,

My friend Sam and I are looking to move to Fernie for the winter season from Jasper. We are looking for accomidation. We are both responsible who will both be working full time. Sam is from England and I am from Australia. Please email me if anyone has or knows of anything or simply just wants more information. My email is alexandria.horder@hotmail.com

Cheers
      Ally

mollybell
      Participant

Hi,

I’m also looking for accommodation for the winter season! I’m 23, from England and have just graduated from uni.

I am friendly, social and respectful. I will be working full time and ideally looking for a a room in a shared house.

My email is mollylbell@aol.co.uk – please get in touch if you have a room going/looking for someone to live with

Thank you!

Molly

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register