Park Place Lodge

Student looking to rent end of August 9mth – 1yr lease

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jonno
      Participant

Hi,

I am heading to Fernie at the end of the August to begin a College of the Rockies course for 9months but I would like to hang around for a full year if possible. I’m looking for a place to rent for around the $600 mark and I would be happy to share if anyone else out there is looking.

I am a great tenant, always pay my rent on time, clean and tidy, friendly, non-smoker, no pets, male, 34, from the UK.

Cheers,
      Jon

jckilpa
      Participant

Hi Jon. My name is Jesse I’m also a student at college of the Rockies for MAST. If your still looking for a place I can add you to our Facebook groups.
      Regards
      Jesse

jonno
        Participant

Hi Jesse, that would be great if you would add me on to your Facebook groups, I’m down as Jon Haering. Thanks for getting in touch, I really appreciate it. Not long now until it all kicks off, I’m real excited, it’s going to be be an awesome 9 months!

elvee
      Participant

Hello, I have the following available for September 1st for sure, maybe a few days earlier, and a second room around the 10th,

Spacious room in fully furnished house 625 per month – utilities, internet included 4 bedroom house 2 bath, large living dining area, laundry, fully equipped kitchen large treed back yard with fire pit parking out front for 4 vehicles 2 resident cats located in downtown, walking distance to 2nd ave, College, Arena and grocery. direct contact for further details email: soular@shaw.ca or text 250 946 5199

pcl1
      Participant

To all students looking to share accommodation:email me at philo.l@telus.net
      I have a wonderful basement suite with 2 bedrooms queen bed in each. Large tv room, dining, kitchen, laundry. Seeing is believing. I have housed student in MAST PROGRAM in the past and it was great!
      Let me know soon. It goes quickly once the word is out.
      Ask for Philomena

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register