Park Place Lodge

Student Looking for Room (September – June)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      liamkuipers
      Participant

Hi Fernie,
      My name is Liam, I am a 22 year old from Toronto, Ontario planning to move to Fernie this September to study at College of the Rockies in the Mountain Adventure Skills Training (MAST) Program.

I have been living on Vancouver Island for the past 4 months and I am very into climbing, whitewater paddling and anything in the mountains. I am a non-smoker, have no pets, like to keep things reasonably clean and easy to get along with. I would be more than happy to join up with others in the program and rent a house together.

jonno
      Participant

Hi Liam,

I’m on the course as well. I’ll add you to the MAST FB groups. Are you just on there as Liam Kuipers? A few of the guys have already got a place together and they may have one bed left? And a few of us are still looking, if I come across anything I’ll get in touch. When do you arrive?

Cheers,
      Jon

liamkuipers
        Participant

Hey Jon,

That would be perfect if you could add me to the group and let me know if you stumble across anything. And yeah I’m on there as Liam Kuipers!

I have no set date to arrive in town at the moment- I’m going to plan my arrival in more detail once my housing situation has been settled, but I have a very flexible schedule for the month of August and was going to drive out from Toronto. As of right now, I was hoping to be out there in the last week of August and get fully moved in just before our program starts on the 4th. It will really just depend on the rental lease dates.

Cheers,
        Liam

elvee
      Participant

Hello, I have the following available for September 1st and a second room around the 10th, not sure the room mate hasn’t made the flight arrangements yet, but in and around that time and second room will be available.

Spacious room in fully furnished house 625 per month – utilities, internet included 4 bedroom house 2 bath, large living dining area, laundry, fully equipped kitchen large treed back yard with fire pit parking out front for 4 vehicles 2 resident cats located in downtown, walking distance to 2nd ave, College, Arena and grocery. direct contact for further details email: soular@shaw.ca or text 250 946 5199.

mlafortune
      Participant

Hello Liam: I have a room in a large furnished suite available September 1st. Current tenant in other room is working in Fernie. Suite is fully furnished (if necessary) and the rent is all inclusive. House is non smoking and quiet. Beautiful back yard with fire pit and mountain views; shared hot tub. Walking/biking distance to groceries/school/river. Contact Melissa @ melissamlafortune@gmail.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register