Park Place Lodge

Student looking for housing September-June

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jckilpa
      Participant

Hello! My name is Jesse I’m a 22 years old student at cotr and am looking for roommates to rent from September to June. I’m a clean quiet conscientious tenant have no pets and am a non smoker. My program includes a lot of out trips so I’ll be away oftentimes. Im very active and outdoors person and love the mountain lifestyle. Please contact if interested in renting to me.

danaharvey
      Participant

Hey Jesse,

It sounds like you’re in the MAST program! I’m enrolled in it for September as well. Maybe if we team up in looking for a place we would have more luck. I’ve noticed a few posts advertising for a full house rather than just a room 🙂

I’m 27, from Ontario and I’ve been living in Whistler for the past 2.5 years. Also non-smoker and have no pets. I’m also (this is probably pretty obvious) an outdoorsy person and all about mountain life.

My name on on Facebook is Dana Harvey so feel free to creep away.

Cheers,
      Dana

admitone
      Participant

Hiya there,

Im doing the MAST program in Fernie too. I’m 20, non smoker, no pets and very outdoorsy. I’m moving form Ontario and I leaving the last week of august. Having roommates in the program would be great.

It’d be great to look for a place together.

I’m Charlie Osborne, find me on facebook.

mhth
      Participant

Jesse
      Have you found a place to stay?

jckilpa
        Participant

Thanks for replying. I’m still looking. Do you have a house or a room available? How much would rent be?
        Let me know
        Regards Jesse

mhth
      Participant

Hey Jesse
      It’s basically our basement with your own bedroom bathroom and living room. Shared space would be kitchen upstairs and laundry. We are asking 1000.00 per month

jckilpa
        Participant

Ok. 1000.00 is a little high for me to rent by myself. Sorry.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register