Park Place Lodge

Seasonal Rental available immediately

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      donnah
      Participant

Walk-out, fully-furnished suite available for seasonal rent to a mature, professional couple. Located in the scenic Alpine Trails subdivision, this suite offers high ceilings, great natural light, stunning views, beautiful full kitchen with island and concrete countertop, lots of storage space, radiant infloor heat. Laundry is shared with main house. This quiet location is close to great walking trails, and minutes from Swine Flu trail head. $1500 plus utilities/mo. Get in contact so we can hear more about you! Available immediately.

lmblackburn
      Participant

Hi there,

My husband and I are building a house in Fernie and are looking for a furnished rental unit starting in April. It sounds as though you are aiming to fill the vacancy ASAP, but in the unlikely event that your unit is still available for the spring, we would be interested in learning more about it.

Thanks,
      Leigh and Russ

josch
      Participant

Hi donnah,

I would definitely be interested. I recently graduated from UBC and am taking some time off and want to make the most out of winter. I am an active person who loves the outdoors, especially skiing, so a seasonal rental would be ideal for me. How could I get in touch with you?

Cheers, Joschua

donnah
      Participant

Please contact me directly by email. Mtfernietimberlodge@airenet.com
      Thanks,
      Donna

kpro
      Participant

Hello! Has this suite been filled yet? Thank you!

Noah Whalley
      Participant

Is this still available

donnah
      Participant

All inquiries please contact us directly at mtfernietimberlodge@airenet.com

Thanks

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register