Room from late september
September 11, 2017 at 12:15 pm #37335
I’m going to be in Fernie as of late September 2017 and will be looking for a room to stay in for the foreseeable future.
I’m a 24 year old male (non-smoker) and I like to keep my self and things neat and tidy.
I’m a marine biologist from Perth, Western Australia, but I’m taking a break from proper life to relax out in the Canadian Rockies until the ocean calls me once again.
Not after a wild party house, but would like some sort of a communal atmosphere where we can have household dinners etc…
If you have something that might suit me or want to know more about me then please just shoot me a message.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login & Signup
- Gorgeous Fernie Family Home
- RENTED House for Rent
- Looking for short term room to rent
- Beautiful Canyon Trail Condo for sale by owner
- Volkl Carving skis for sale
- Downtown House for Rent
- WANTED: Long term rental in Fernie
- Looking for long term rental
- ISO room
- WANTED : Family home for long term rental – May 1
|0 cm||18 cm||62 cm|
|0.0 in||7.1 in||24.4 in|
|324 cm||855 cm|
|127.6 in||336.6 in|