*SOLD* Room for Rent in West Fernie

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      shaneo
      Participant

Fully furnished room for rent in a newer 2 bed/2 bath condo in West Fernie. The room is relatively large, with a queen bed and private bathroom right across the hall. All utilities, inlcuding cable and internet, are included, as well as outdoor parking, ski-locker, and in-suite laundry. The building is about a 5 minute drive to the mountain and has a pool, steam room, outdoor hot tub, and small fitness room. The space will be shared with me – I am a working professional in my late 20’s and am looking for someone clean and respectful.

No parties or smoking.

Rent is $850/month, and a longer term lease is preferred.

alexbert
      Participant

Hello Shaneo,

I am very interested with your offer. I am also looking for long term. I am from montreal, I am 26 and have already a job, just missing a place to stay. You can contact me via email : bertalex07@gmail.com or my phone at 514-293-7266.

Hope to hear from you soon,
      Alex

jaypea27
      Participant

Hello Shaneo,

Me and my girlfriend have just arrived into Fernie and are very keen on your available room. We are both from England and are both 23. We are both very chilled out and love cooking GREAT food.. if the room is still available it would be wicked to hear from you, you can get at me through my email: joshpys@icloud.com or my phone number – +1 778 828 9396.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Josh

rianamagee
      Participant

Hey there,
      Please let my partner and I know if you would like to meet with us and see if it would be a good fit to live together! I recently received a job with the school district so my partner and I are getting the chance to move to Fernie from Edmonton! I would be looking to rent long term, but I will be going back to school next August.
      Please give me a call or text at any time, we’re in Fernie for the next few days to check things out and try to organize where to stay!
      Good luck to all finding a home!
      Riana
      780-850-1187

blaubeere
      Participant

Hi 🙂
      My name is Lisa, I’m 19 and going to work in Fernie this winter season. I am looking for a place to stay. Is this room still available?
      Thank you,
      Lisa 🙂

blaubeere
      Participant

Oh p.S. My email is littlefly1999@gmail.com
      Lisa

emmmasmall
      Participant

Hi,
      I am Very interested in this room! I’m from Toronto and came to Fernie looking to enjoy the Winter season and beyond. I also have both secured employment in Fernie already. I’m an easy going person and been living in shared accommodation situations for at least the past 4 years so I know how to be considerate.
      I’d love to hear back from you and am willing to sign a lease immediately!

Thanks,

Emma
      emma.small@mail.utoronto.ca

jaypea27
      Participant

Hey man – me and my girlfriend have just arrived in Fernie and are seriously keen on coming to check this place out. I’ve just received a job offer and my girlfriend is still in the hunt. Is it going/suitable for a couple? My number is (778) 828-9396 … give me a shout if this place is still available?

Cheers.

mikhaela18
      Participant

Hi there!
      I’m looking for a room to rent in Fernie, possibly long term. I am a quite ans tidy individual, and i wouldn’t be home much as I will be working and studying full time.
      I am seriously interested in this room and i was wondering if its still available. I’d love if you could give me a call at 250-430-7886 or email me a mikhaela.hames@gmail.com

Thanks!
      Mikhaela

Viewing 8 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register