Park Place Lodge

room for rent

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      anonymous
      Participant

room for rent in cozy three bedroom house. 450$ per month including all utilities. close to all amenities.
      for more info
      email
      angila_w@hotmail.com

sairby
      Participant

Hi there

My name is Sarah Osborne and i am going to be arriving in Fernie mid February hopefully having aquried a job before i arrive. I am looking for accomodation from Feb till the end of the ski season and am interested in finding out some more details about your room for rent. I am 20 years old, am clean and easy going.

Thanks

Sair

ash
      Participant

hi there,

im wondering when did you need someone by. i have a friend moving down from calgary… awesome guy. let me know

ash

harrisonb
      Participant

Hi my name’s Harry and I’m currently seeking accomodation in Fernie. I will be moving on November 18th and would like to have my living arrangments all sorted out first. The rent you’re asking seems very fair from the way you’ve described all that’s included. I’ll give you a call too, but thanks for any consideration ahead of time. The place sounds great I wish you luck in your search Amigo.
      Harry Carpenter
      onefiftyfourpark@hotmail.com
      416-275-0583

hutchy
      Participant

my name is karen and will be moving to fernie later on this week and would like more details on your place. I am moving from ontario to work at fernie alpine resort for the winter. if still available email me.

karen dizzylizardboarder@hotmail.com.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register