Park Place Lodge

Retired Couple – Looking For Accommodation Jan-Feb 2021

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      snowbirds
      Participant

Hello, we are a retired couple looking for accommodations in Fernie that would not be shared and would have 2 bedrooms (or one bedroom with pull out couch), bathroom and full kitchen for January & February (possibly March). Thanks

GRL336
      Participant

Hello,
      We are also a retired couple and we building a house in the Montane development, we will be moving there permanently from Calgary when the house is complete. With the house we are building a ground level one bedroom suite that we are planning on renting. The suite has a separate ground level entry and is separated from the main house by a double garage. Xcournty ski and mountain biking trails are at the doorstep.
      The house and suite are under construction but are expected to be completed by the end of December. It is 600 square feet and will be well appointed with high end finishes. Will be furnished with a queen bed in bedroom and pull out couch in living room and kitchen table and chairs with dishes utensils etch, high ceiling, lots of windows, new high end appliances, washer and dryer, bath with shower. Will secure some storage space in the adjoins garage for rental suite occupants. Parking outdoors in front of the suite for two cars.
      We are thinking of initially offering the rental for the ski season January through April. Then either renting out annually or seasonally again for summer then winter. Rent will include utilities. Will be looking to get around $2,000 per month. I have attached a picture of the outside fo the house, unfortunately do not have pictures of the suite interior as it is not complete yet. We understand you would like to get confirmation of a place that you can see now but if your are still looking in a few months let us know.
      Greg and Anne

snowbirds
      Participant

Thanks Greg/Anne: This sounds like a great place, it might be cutting it a little close but will check in with you later. There is no way to reply to you privately that I can see, so if you can send me an e-mail contact to carin@telus.net I can use that to get back in touch with you.

GRL336
      Participant

Hi Carin, I tried to respond but the email was kicked back, not sure if your email above is right? You can email me at greglundmark@gmail.com to connect.

Thanks

Greg

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register