Park Place Lodge

Need a roommate

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      milesfentress
      Participant

Hi all, I am staying in a rented apartment in Fernie with 2 others. We shared the apartment together. I was working in a Bank and now I decided to pursue my post graduation. So, I will be leaving Fernie next month and there is a room available for rent. My roommates wanted me to look for someone in my position before I leave, as increased rent won’t be a burden to them after I leave. If someone is searching for a shared apartment, you can contact me.
      And also I wanted to know if anyone has been to UBC before. I have taken admission for Business Administration there and wanted to know their hostel accommodation facility in Vancouver. I am gonna stay there and wanted to know if there are any problems if I stay there. Please let me know. Thanks

rjpen
      Participant

Hi!
      I’m super interested! I’m moving to Fernie in September to start at College of the Rockies 🙂
      I’m clean, don’t smoke, and like to cook 😀 I love rock climbing, canoeing, camping, hiking, and skateboarding… pretty much anything that lets me enjoy the fresh air. Message me if you think that I would be a good fit. If it’s easier for you, feel free to text/call me at 613-294-8094
      Thanks!!
      p.s. I haven’t spent much time in Van so I’m not much help, sorry

liamkuipers
      Participant

Hi – I just saw your posting and I am also interested in the room. I am enrolled at College of the Rockies for September start. I like hiking, rock climbing, snowboarding, anything in the mountains. I have been living on Vancouver Island for the past several months, back in Toronto for a few weeks and heading to Fernie for Sept. 1st. You can text me at 647.309.3249.

dejana
      Participant

Hey I’m moving back to Fernie after finishing my teaching degree at UBC. I need someone to take over my room in Vancouver if my roommates haven’t found a person yet.
      You can email me at lukacdejana@gmail.com if you want any info about Vancouver and the campus and I can keep you updated on my room if it’s still available.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register