Nanny available

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      malunawa
      Participant

Hello,
      my name is Marie, I am 21 years old and originally from Germany (fluent in English and German). I am currently looking for a nannying position, preferably full-time, starting november 1st. Besides babysitting for lots of different families, I did my internship with a bilingual kindergarden and worked as a Ski & Snowboard instructor for kids in the ages of 3-12. As I became an auntie when I was twelve, I grew up with babysitting responsibilities, such as picking the kids up from school, playing games, preparing meals, arts and crafts and so on.
      When it comes to the working hours I am very flexible, so we can work around your schedule.
      Unfortunatly I am out of town until October 27th, so until then I can’t be reached by phone.
      But I’d be happy to answer any of your questions via email (malunawa@gmail.com).

I look forward to hearing from you.
      Marie

wassum
      Participant

Hi Marie,

We are moving to fernie in December with our three girls 1,3,5. If you are still looking for work at that time e-mail me and we can meet up for an interview. We won’t need full time help as I will be off with the kids for a couple of months while they get settled.

Mike and Erin

wassum@shaw.ca

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register