Park Place Lodge

Looking to Rent

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      matt1591
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Mathieu Chaudet and I will be moving to Fernie by beginning to end of November of 2016 with my Girlfriend of five years. We have secured work at the Northern and Freyja and are currently looking to sign a 6 month lease with possibility of extension through out the summer of 2017. We would like a two bedroom (Preferably but a one bedroom is something we are still interested in) apartment/House/basement suit or whatever you might have available that meets our requirements.We are looking to spend anywhere between $1000-$1400 a month, fully furnished and utilities.

We have lived in Canada for just over ten months now and only have the one reference available from a private renter here at Taynton Apartments at Panorama Mountain.

Would love to hear back from anyone that has something available, please feel free to email (mathieu1591@gmail.com) or call me (250-409-4239).

Thank you for your help,

Mathieu Chaudet.

Georgina Saxby
      Participant

Hi Mathieu,

My boyfriend and I have also been in Canada a similar time, from the UK originally. We are a professional couple (Engineer and Business Manager) ages 26,27. We are currently working the summer on Vancouver Island and are looking for another couple to rent a Pinnacle 2 bedroom furnished apartment with us (2bedrooms, $1800 per month, 6month lease + utilities). Would you be interested in this? rentinginfernie.com is managing the properties.

Let me know, thanks!
      Georgie

Georgina Saxby
      Participant

feel free to contact me if so, 250-618-2608

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register