Park Place Lodge

Looking for room to rent for 18/19 season from Nov/Dec (flexible!)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      inigoval
      Participant

Hi,

I’m a 23 year old male graduate and I’m moving to Fernie this coming winter! I’m British/Croatian and am currently working in artificial intelligence. I’m taking a break to do what my real passion is!

Of course like most people heading to the mountain in winter, I love snowsports, and most other outdoor activities (wakeboarding, kiteboarding, hiking, kayaking, … the list goes on…) and that is ofcourse the reason I’m going to Fernie! If you want to ski/board every day we’ll definitely get on well!

I’m clean + tidy but not nitpicky; I don’t get annoyed easily. I’ve lived in shared accomodation for 3 years now, and never had any problems! I like having a few beers with friends but I won’t be partying much, I’m really coming to enjoy the snow and the mountains.

I’m looking for either a room for myself only (more than happy to flatshare!), or an apartment that can sleep two (single beds, but we don’t mind being in the same room!), or two rooms in a flatshare would also be great.

Dates wise I am flexible, I can stay in the hostel for a bit if necessary. Ideally the rental would start some time in November/December.

If you have something available, it would be great to have a call over Skype to have a chat, and make sure we’re a good fit!

Feel free to email me at inigoval@gmail.com

Thanks for reading and have a good one whatever you’re up to!

Inigo

Attachments:
Viewing 0 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register