Looking for long term rental
- January 18, 2018 at 3:28 pm #38546erikavdgParticipant
Hi there! I am moving to Fernie at the end of February, to work for the provincial government. Looking for a long term rental as I have signed a two year contract. I am a single female, no pets, very quite and clean (I used to clean houses for a living!). Hoping to secure something ASAP!
- January 19, 2018 at 7:30 pm #38556dtbeattyParticipant
Are you interested in a basement suite? We have a very nice 1 bedroom suite with access to a hot tub that would be around 1500/month.
- January 31, 2018 at 10:28 pm #38646cwoodfordParticipant
Just wondering if you are still looking for a for a place. I have a fully furnished 2bedroom ground level condo.
- February 7, 2018 at 7:05 am #38693dollParticipant
Login & Signup
- Victoria and Top-O are looking for a new place to live
- Looking for a room
- ISO 2-3 bedroom house to rent
- House Swap Victoria Australia
- Looking for drive/yard space for winter and summer.
- Local couple looking for long term rental
- Bright Small One Bedroom Suite for Rent in Downtown Fernie
- I'm your next dream tenant :)
- Free couch
- 2019 Straight Line Fernie – Mechanic Wanted