ISO Sept 1st – long term rental for a couple
- May 29, 2019 at 2:47 pm #51271twich999Participant
My boyfriend and i are moving to Fernie at the end of the summer and our plan is to move here long term, for a quieter life, with more outdoor connection.
We are in our mid thirties, professionals. My boyfriends works in fort McMurray and will be flying home every 3 weeks or so. Very quiet, we do like to hang out but we re not partying at home persons. I ve lived on my own for 15 years, in different places, different countries, alone or sharing, and you could ask all my landlors or my roomates, i m an ideal candidate.
We will be looking for a place to rent around september 1st. Long term would be better but we are open to other options.
Thank you for your time!
Login & Signup
- For Rent in Fernie – Available Sept 1st!
- Young family looking for rental October to End of April
- Looking for rental for family
- RENTED – 4 bdrm, 4 Ba house, Partially furnished, detached garage
- Seek Winter rental; mid-jan to mid-march for senior couple with quiet senior dog
- Walk-Out Spacious Studio for rent
- 2 bedrooms in a 3 bed/1.5 bath townhouse RENTED
- ISO 2 bedroom long term rental
- COUPLE LOOKING FOR ROOM START SEPTEMEBER UNTIL JUNE/2020
- RENTED – Beautiful Bright 2 Bedroom Condo at Pinnacle Ridge