ISO Sept 1st – long term rental for a couple
- May 29, 2019 at 2:47 pm #51271twich999Participant
My boyfriend and i are moving to Fernie at the end of the summer and our plan is to move here long term, for a quieter life, with more outdoor connection.
We are in our mid thirties, professionals. My boyfriends works in fort McMurray and will be flying home every 3 weeks or so. Very quiet, we do like to hang out but we re not partying at home persons. I ve lived on my own for 15 years, in different places, different countries, alone or sharing, and you could ask all my landlors or my roomates, i m an ideal candidate.
We will be looking for a place to rent around september 1st. Long term would be better but we are open to other options.
Thank you for your time!
- September 7, 2019 at 10:46 am #52812
Login & Signup
- Fully Furnished 2 Bedroom Ridgemont Condo/ Available Jan 1st
- Dog-friendly 2 bedroom apt. available Mid. Dec. (short or long term)
- Clean quiet male looking to rent a room Feb 3 to Feb 28th, 2020
- Moving boxes available
- QUEEN OF CLEAN VACATION RENTALS AND VACATION HOME CLEANING
- Hiring a Cleaning Assistant
- $50 VOLCOM SNOWBOARD LUGGAGE BAG
- House for Rent: March
- One Bedroom Condo Ski In/Out RENTED