ISO Room for Rent for Plant Loving Canadian!
April 5, 2018 at 8:24 pm #39773
I am a 21 year old female from Edmonton in search of a room for the summer. I’m looking for the end of April/beginning of May until the start of November. I enjoy hiking, mountain biking and photography. I also love plants as I am currently in school to be a horticulturalist. I have a job secured for the summer at the golf course. I lived in Fernie last year but sadly my previous roommate no longer has a room available for the year (I had to leave to go to school for the winter). I don’t smoke, don’t have any pets and am pretty quiet and easygoing (although I do love animals!). Let me know if you lovely folks have anything up for grabs!
Attachments:April 9, 2018 at 9:47 am #39810
I have a room for rent. Please text me at 517 518 2154 to make arrangements to see the unit.April 9, 2018 at 7:56 pm #39818
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login & Signup
- Moving out sale Sofa, love seat, china cupboard, bar fridge, shovels
- Couch and Love Seat for Sale
- Kenmore Deep Freeze for Sale
- WANTED – Rental for June 1st
- Thule Bike Rack – 4 Bike
- WANTED: 1-2 bedroom rental (May or June 1st)
- For Rent – 3 Bedroom Fully Furnished Available immediately
- 2 Bedroom Basement Suite – $1050/mo
- one bedroom house in west fernie
- For Rent 2 Bedroom Fully Furnished – Immediate