ISO Long-term rental for professional family
- May 24, 2019 at 6:49 pm #51226bluefoxParticipant
We are a professional, non-smoking couple in our 30s with a young child and a sweet, well-behaved dog seeking a long-term rental in Fernie starting in August or September 2019. We are quiet, clean, and enjoy gardening, cooking, and the outdoors. We are experienced in routine house and lawn maintenance. We will be relocating to Fernie from Vancouver for job-related reasons. Our preference would be for an unfurnished 2+ bedroom/bathroom house for at least a one-year rental contract.
- May 29, 2019 at 2:58 pm #51272harttgoldParticipant
We are renting our house for 1 yr or more starting in late august. It is a 3bdrm 3 bath upstairs with additional bathroom and bedroom in the basement. It’s about 3300 sq ft including the basement – built in 2015. Rent is $2800 plus utilities. Please let me know if you’d like more details or if you’re interested.
- May 29, 2019 at 3:11 pm #51273
Login & Signup
- Bright 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house October 1st
- 2009 Nissan Murano for sale
- Aus couple looking for a room for winter season Nov-April.
- August 15 – $20/hour to help my family move into new Fernie house
- Furnished 1-Bedroom Townhouse at Fernie Riverside, Avail Sep 1st
- Room for rent close to downtown starting SEPT 1
- ISO long term rental for October
- Near Retirement Couple looking for seasonal rental
- Short-term Rental for Family of Four While Home Renos are Completed
- Looking For Seasonal Accomodation – Early dec to mid april.