ISO house to rent long term
- January 20, 2020 at 3:13 pm #54030elodieParticipant
We are a French couple in our early 30s, currently living in Victoria, B.C
I am running a French immersion daycare out of the home we currently rent, and I wish to continue this activity in Fernie.
My fiancé works from home as a software engineer.
We would like to rent a full home with a fenced yard.
For the dates we are pretty flexible, but ideally between April and September.
We also have two medium sized, well behaved dogs.
They are called Shikokus, a rare breed from Japan.
We know most people would prefer not having dogs in their home, but we would like to reassure you: they are not destructive. They are really calm, they don’t smell bad, and they don’t even bark. They are used to live inside (we spent 4 years in an apartment in Vancouver).
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Elodie and Adrien
Login & Signup
- Suite for rent
- LOOKING FOR GREAT TENANTS?? MATURE COUPLE SEEKING LONG TERM FURNISHED RENTAL
- ISO: Minimum 3 Bedroom Home for Rent
- Modern One Bedroom Suite in Montane!
- Seasonal Rental available immediately
- Fernie – Family Weekend – 3 Night Stay – Deal
- Sorry rented out thank you for your interest
- ISO 1-2 bedroom for working professional
- Free Two twin mattress
- Antique Pine China Cabinet