Park Place Lodge

ISO 1 or 2 bedroom basement suite, studio, apartment, or house.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      keeganmccooey
      Participant

Hello, hope your day is going well!
      My name is Keegan McCooey, I’m in search of a place to call home starting in May or June. My significant other and I both have full time employment and excellent rental references. We both enjoy all of the things Fernie has to offer as we live an active outdoor lifestyle; we love skiing, hiking, mountain biking, frisbee golf, and camping. I am originally from Vancouver Island and he grew up in Fernie before moving to the Island, we spent the last year living in Whistler before moving to Cranbrook to attend College of the Rockies for Millwright and Nursing. We are really looking forward to making the most of what the amazing town has to offer. Peter spent this year grooming for the resort and I coached skiing for the FAST program. We are quiet, tidy, and respectful tenants who don’t smoke or party, we are looking for a home to come home to after a long day to relax.
      Thanks for taking the time to read this, if we sound like a good fit as tenants or you would like to hear more about us please contact me by email, call or text, we would be happy to drive to meet in person and discuss details further.
      Phone number: 250 702 2909
      Email: keeganmccooey@gmail.com

rachhawley
      Participant
Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register