House Swap Victoria Australia
Tagged: House swap australia
- January 5, 2019 at 4:11 pm #49445fieldzy1977Participant
My family and I live in a 4 bedroom double story house in a little country town Moriac, Victoria, Australia. It is a 15 minute drive to our famous surf beach “Bells Beach” in Torquay. We are surrounded by beautiful coastal towns/beaches , bush-land with numerous activities nearby from golfing, mountain biking, hiking, restaurants, fishing.
It is a bit over an hours drive from Melbourne.
My wife and I are both nurses, with 2 kids and have spent a lot of time in Fernie.(passionate skiers) We are looking at coming back from start of December 2019 unti end of January 2020 skiing. We thought anyone up for an Australian summer exploring the nearby beaches instead of a Fernie winter would be a good deal.
We would be keen to swap house/cars during this period of time. With work commitments we need to organise a year in advance.
We live on half an acre, have 1 cars, in ground swimming pool/hot tub, and large garden in a quiet court. We also have a holiday house in Mt Beauty (Northeast Victoria alpine region) which you could utilize 4 & a half drive from Moriac.
I have references from people in Fernie who could attest my character. I look forward to hearing from people interested in persuing an Australian summer. Please contact me via email – email@example.com or skype -fieldzy1977 for a chat.
Login & Signup
- ISO room in clean, quiet, friendly sharehouse
- Looking for winter rental
- Looking for a single room in Fernie
- Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom place for myself for July 1st
- ISO mattress and box spring
- 2 bedrooms in a 3 bed/1.5 bath townhouse available
- Three bedroom Unit in Four Plex for Rent available 1 August 2019
- RENTED: 2-Bedroom Furnished in Annex
- Iso rental housing
- Looking for long-term room for rent near downtown starting June 1st