RENTED House for Rent
- January 24, 2018 at 7:59 pm #38610
RENTED Newer 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house for rent in the Annex starting March 1. Wood burning fire place, washer/dryer, fully fenced yard, beautiful mountain views, close to dyke walking trails. $1600 per month plus utilities.
- February 16, 2018 at 9:45 pm #38739Rosie ScottParticipant
Hi there. Just checking if your place was available. It says rented house.. not sure if it’s been rented or you need it rented. Sorry to bother you
- February 17, 2018 at 2:43 pm #38740
No problem. Yes, the house has been rented. Good luck with your search!
- February 20, 2018 at 8:07 am #38764vivienParticipant
do you have some pictures of your rental?
I’d like to find a new rental in exchange of my actual one, localised in Val d’Isere, France : are you open to this kind of offer?
Exchange our addresses…? Thank you in advance for your answer (and give me a link to your photos if you’re interested).
- February 20, 2018 at 12:23 pm #38766
Sorry Vivien, the house is already rented. Good luck with your search!
Login & Signup
- Victoria and Top-O are looking for a new place to live
- Looking for a room
- ISO 2-3 bedroom house to rent
- House Swap Victoria Australia
- Looking for drive/yard space for winter and summer.
- Local couple looking for long term rental
- Bright Small One Bedroom Suite for Rent in Downtown Fernie
- I'm your next dream tenant :)
- Free couch
- 2019 Straight Line Fernie – Mechanic Wanted