Park Place Lodge

Furnished 2 Bedroom – RENTED

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jaimehanson
      Participant

Ready to show up and enjoy, this condo is the perfect weekend getaway or place to call home! 3 level split with one bed downstairs, kitchen on main floor and a second bed in the upstairs loft. Fully furnished, this riverside condo is conveniently located a short minute drive to downtown Fernie and less than 5 minute drive to the ski hill. Situated a stone’s throw from the Elk River, with beautiful mountain views, plenty of green space and access to walking and biking trails from right our your door. Complete with washer, dryer, fridge, stove, dishwasher, BBQ, fireplaces, dishes, pots, linens, towels, ski locker, TV’s, high speed internet and HD cable TV. $2,000/mth all utilities included. Minimum 6 month term.

Ajit Pal Singh
      Participant

Hi . Is this property or any other property with two bedrooms is still available from 1 st September. I am looking a place for my family of 4 members , me , my wife and two sons . It will b really appreciated if you plz guide us . We need it atleast for minimum 6 months which can b extended to 1 year also. Thanks and regards 🙏 Ajit

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register