Park Place Lodge

**RENTED, SORRY** – Fully furnished 1 bedroom condo for rent – SilverRock

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      kelljack13
      Participant

Luxury 1-bedroom fully-furnished condo in the SilverRock building – available early August. Suitable for a single person or a couple. Strictly no pets and no smoking.

You can see pictures at http://www.vrbo.com/390004

The rent is $1500/month (all inclusive), but if you move out before the ski season (mid December) we can offer a slightly cheaper rate. There are NO additional utilities, taxes or fees on top of the rent, it’s fully inclusive.

The condo has an in-unit washer and dryer, dishwasher, and all kitchen appliances. It’s fully furnished and ready to move in – you just need to bring your clothes. The living room has a 42′ Flat Screen TV, DVD Player and full Shaw HD Cable package, with HBO and movie channels. The bedroom has a 32′ Flat Screen TV with cable too. The unit has its own dedicated wireless, high speed internet connection so no need to worry about sharing with others.

The building has a heated indoor pool (45 feet long), steam room, fitness room, and outdoor hot tub. The property also has heated underground parking and a small storage locker (suitable for skis, etc.).

Reply to this posting if you’re interested.

amandagardner
      Participant

hello, my boyfriend and I are interested in your apartment. is it still available? we are looking for long term

kelljack13
      Participant

Hi Amanda,

Yes, it is still available! How long are you looking to rent for?

Kelly

amandagardner
      Participant

a year if possible. I didn’t see that it is available as of August until I looked over your add again and we need a place for July 1st.

kelljack13
      Participant

Hi Amanda,
      We could do a 1 year lease, that’s no problem, but our current tenants don’t move out until the end of July. Let me know if you’re still interested and we can arrange a viewing.

Kelly

kelljack13
      Participant

P.S. If it’s easier, you can email me directly at kelljack13@gmail.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register