Park Place Lodge

FAR rumoured to be installing NEW LIFT

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      snowvalley
      Participant

Rumours in town leaking from FAR have an used fixed-grip lift from Nakiska being installed this summer to run up to Polar Peak from Currie Bowl.

This will be great for avi-control!

Given that the rumour is true, my question is what will FAR let us ski?!

savage

WOW, lets hope that this is true.

FAR needs a better perch for their avalanche team and we will appreciate a new lift!!

This would give Fernie the highest lift access in the Rocky Mountains.

admin
      Keymaster

Not a chance :roll: They have no condos to sell Albertians, what could possibly be their motive? Only a change of ownership and management would sell more lift tickets. :lol:

arlene
      Participant

I am sick and tired of all this hated and venom levelled against Albertans, Brits, Austalians, Quebecer’s etc. And I am also sick and tired of all the hatred and venom directed against anyone who is trying to make Fernie a better place.If all the complainers and whiners cleaned up their various drug and alcohol addictions, they’d have money to buy a condo too. Grow up and stop being jealous and blaming others for your troubles. Fernie would just be another crappy ghost town if it weren’t for people of good will trying to make it work.

mikes
      Participant

If by "people of good will trying to make it work" you mean CHINA,
      then your right!
      This place would be just another BC ghost town if it wasn’t for them.

arlene
      Participant

Your’re right Mike. We need to be thankful for all men of good will. And we need to believe that there is a little good in everyone, even those who hate others. I am glad for the ski hill expansion, it is good news for the community.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register