Family Looking for 3 or 4 Bedroom Home

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      adriannew6
      Participant

We are a family of four looking for a new home as we move to Fernie. We are looking for a three or four bedroom home – with a garage desired if available. We are looking for a long term rental of two years minimum. I recently received a job in Fernie with the Ministry of Child and Family Servides and my husband is a retired military veteran who is now staying home with our children. We have two children and are excited to raise them in Fernie:) Please contact me if you feel your rental would be suited for our family. We are looking at March 1 or April 1 ideally to move in. Please email me at adriannew6@gmail.com

Thank you

Adrianne Washington

middleearthpa
      Participant

Hi there –

I was reading your ad and found myself intrigued, for it was like me writing much of it myself, but from a husband’s position. We are also looking to move to Fernie, but more into July or August, but are also looking for a 3 bdrm house. I am Canadian by birth, but we are relocating from South Australia as I migrated here from being in Banff in 2012, after our wedding there. I migrated back with my wife and after 2 years in Sydney, we moved over to here in Adelaide, and are working on relocating back north so that my wife, our two sons, and now also our newborn (Christmas Day) daughter, can experience where I have come from, and we though Fernie has the best of everything, especially for a family. So in looking on this site to get a bit of an idea what options could be available for places to live, I came across this forum, and wanted to extend my best wishes for you as you also seek options to contribute to your move and settling in there.
      My wife is always up for getting to know other ladies, and we as a couple are always up for getting to know other couples, so if you would like to connect as fellow newcomers to Fernie in due course, then we are happy to do so and be whatever encouragement and blessing we can be.
      I hope you do not mind my writing but I just felt that your search is fairly similar to ours, and it is always nice to get to know others where we are moving to, especially that are in a similar situation as us in one way or other.
      If you feel like saying hello, you are welcome to, and here is our joint address:
      middleearthromance@gmail.com

Either way, I hope this finds you well and having a great day.

Respectfully,
      Joshua (husband of Daphne (Mamapreneur’s Circle on FB))

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register