Fernie Executive Luxury Home Rental in Silver Ridge

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      dtbeatty
      Participant

Beautiful home in Fernie available for seasonal or long term rental.
      4 bedrooms up and 1 bedroom down. Hot tub. Vaulted ceiling in great room/living room with fireplace. Separate downstairs family room with 65″ TV and ping pong table.

Unobstructed view of the valley facing west. Best community in Fernie. Quiet cul-de-sac, steps to town, Ridgemount and Montaine trail system.

Built in 2012. Updated in 2015.

Term negotiable. ~$4,000+ per month depending on season and duration. Will consider furnished and unfurnished rental. Email dtbeatty@mac.com with questions or for more pictures.

thanks.

kgalliano
      Participant

Hi I just came across your add for the house. I was wondering if it’s still available for rent?
      Look forward to hearing back from you.
      Thank you,
      Kailyn

dtbeatty
        Participant

yes it is, we just posted it. what are you looking for? the pictures are not the best, i will get some better ones tomorrow.

Travis

kgalliano
      Participant

This is exactly what I’m looking for. My partner and I recently moved to Fernie from Montreal and we are looking to establish here. Our housemates that we rencetly lived with in New Zealand are also here on a working visa. We are all very clean, respectful and not party people.

The house looks beautiful , the pictures did it justice. Hope to hear back.

Kailyn

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register