Bear and moose sightings
Tagged: Fernie bear sightings
- May 16, 2018 at 9:34 am #44789adminKeymaster
Bear and moose sightings reported throughout Fernie trails. Be prepared and expect to encounter bears, moose and other wildlife anytime. Bear and moose sightings reported on Stove trail and a moose and calf by the Queen V/Sidewinder junction yesterday.
Wildlife will choose the path of least resistance to travel and are likely to move on and cover a lot of ground.
Make noise to warn wildlife and other trail users of your presence carry bear spray and know how to use it.
For more information on wildlife safety visit http://www.wildsafebc.com
Login & Signup
- Student looking to rent end of August 9mth – 1yr lease
- Need a roommate
- Wanted: One bedroom apartment or condo
- WANTED-WInter Rental For Professional
- Wanted: 1 or 2 Bedroom Winter Rental
- ISO Long term rental
- WANTED: 1 or 2 Bedroom Rental for a year
- ISO condo or apartment asap
- ISO Winter rental for couple
- ISO room to rent asap