Bear and moose sightings
Tagged: Fernie bear sightings
- May 16, 2018 at 9:34 am #44789adminKeymaster
Bear and moose sightings reported throughout Fernie trails. Be prepared and expect to encounter bears, moose and other wildlife anytime. Bear and moose sightings reported on Stove trail and a moose and calf by the Queen V/Sidewinder junction yesterday.
Wildlife will choose the path of least resistance to travel and are likely to move on and cover a lot of ground.
Make noise to warn wildlife and other trail users of your presence carry bear spray and know how to use it.
For more information on wildlife safety visit http://www.wildsafebc.com
Login & Signup
- Live music at weddings?
- 6 Month Rental
- Victoria and Top-O are looking for a new place to live
- Looking for a room
- ISO 2-3 bedroom house to rent
- House Swap Victoria Australia
- Looking for drive/yard space for winter and summer.
- Local couple looking for long term rental
- Bright Small One Bedroom Suite for Rent in Downtown Fernie
- I'm your next dream tenant :)