Australian couple moving to Fernie – 2 years – looking for 2 bed place
May 17, 2017 at 7:47 pm #36571
My name is Angus and I’m from Sydney, my girlfriend (Nyssa) and I are uprooting our lives for the beautiful Fernie on a 2 year visa, and we need a place to stay. We are arriving in August and are willing to sign a long term lease if we like the place.
We are 26 and 30 years old, quiet, friendly and love the outdoors.
We are not interested in anything to fancy but need something furnished, if you want to get in contact with us please email me Back firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachments:May 24, 2017 at 6:11 am #36581
Do you have your heart set on a 2-bed place? I have a beautiful 1-bed condo, which is fully furnished. It’s in a fantastic condo building (one of the best in Fernie) and comes with full use of the building’s facilities (pool, hot tub, gym, steam room), which you won’t get elsewhere. Rent is negotiable so drop me a line if you’re interested and I can send some photos over.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Looking for 1-2 bdrm home to rent
- Australian couple moving to Fernie – 2 years – looking for 2 bed place
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom apartment available immediately
- 30 year old professional looking for house starting May
- Wanted – long term home in Fernie from summer onwards
- Couple Seeking rental from June '17
- ISO Pet friendly rental
- ISO 1 bedroom apartment
- Wanted – Long Term House/Apartment Rental
- Couple seeking long-term rental start June '17