Are you great with people?! – Let's talk! – Amazing Opportunity in the Kootenays

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      sunlifefinancial
      Participant

Are you looking for a career change? Do you want to try something you likely have never thought about doing before?

We have a fantastic team here in the East Kootenays and we want to expand!

Currently, we do not have a Financial Advisor in the Fernie (Elk Valley) area, so for the right individual there is a super amazing opportunity to build a network and be the go to person for all things investments and insurance related in the valley!

This is your opportunity to start an incredibly rewarding career with a very well known world wide company and without any previous work experience or schooling required. If you like talking to people and having an active role in your community, then you and I should chat! Find out if this could be a great fit for you.

A Sun Life Financial Advisor helps Canadians make well-informed choices about their finances so they can live and love their life. Contact me today if this is something you’d enjoy doing.

What’s your career perspective?

Take a look at the list below. If some of these things are important to you, we invite you to consider a career as an advisor:

I want variety in my career. I want to do work that is meaningful. I would like more freedom. I enjoy helping others to achieve their goals. I want to own and grow my own business. I want to be paid and rewarded for my effort. I want to grow to my full potential.

4 reasons to build your own business as a Sun Life Financial Advisor:

1.When you build your own business, you’re in control. 2.You’ll have the flexibility to balance your career with the other things in life that are important to you. 3.You’ll be helping others and making a real contribution to your community. 4.Your earnings and recognition will be directly tied to your efforts and results.

Great support, great people, amazing rewards and compensation, profession brand and service… what’s not to like?!

Let’s talk!

Viewing 0 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register