3 bdrm house for rent

Home Forum Homes for Rent 3 bdrm house for rent

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Sara Previte 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

mkover
    Participant

3 bdrm, 2 bath house, laundry, internet for rent downtown, close to all amenities,. $2350 per month all inclusive. Professional Couple preferred, No groups please. Available Sept 1. Detached garage also available for rent if required.

Matt Jelley
    Participant

Hello, I am a extremely interested in your property you have for rent. I’ve recently moved here as a relocation for a new position within my company out here in the valley. Would love to chat and view.
    Thanks for your time.

estherfg
    Participant

Hello,

i am very interested in renting out one of the rooms in the house if there are any still available? My partner and I are planning on moving to Fernie in early october for the winter season. Would love to hear back from you if this place is still available.

Thanks,

Esther Fulton-Grigg

Real Estate Guy
    Participant

Is the property still available? Based on pics and description it suits us.

Megan Hodgson
    Participant

Hello,

My boyfriend and I are relocating to Fernie on or about December 1 and would love to talk to you about this unit. We are both working professionals for the same employer and are relocating permanently, thus looking for long term accommodation. Please let me know if you would be interested in discussing this unit further. Many thanks!

Megan

Sara Previte
    Participant

Hi, my partner and I are interested in the detached garage you have for rent. We are in Fernie now and looking to move in somewhere asap.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.