3 bdrm house for rent

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      mkover
      Participant

3 bdrm, 2 bath house, laundry, internet for rent downtown, close to all amenities,. $2350 per month all inclusive. Professional Couple preferred, No groups please. Available Sept 1. Detached garage also available for rent if required.

Matt Jelley
      Participant

Hello, I am a extremely interested in your property you have for rent. I’ve recently moved here as a relocation for a new position within my company out here in the valley. Would love to chat and view.
      Thanks for your time.

estherfg
      Participant

Hello,

i am very interested in renting out one of the rooms in the house if there are any still available? My partner and I are planning on moving to Fernie in early october for the winter season. Would love to hear back from you if this place is still available.

Thanks,

Esther Fulton-Grigg

Real Estate Guy
      Participant

Is the property still available? Based on pics and description it suits us.

Megan Hodgson
      Participant

Hello,

My boyfriend and I are relocating to Fernie on or about December 1 and would love to talk to you about this unit. We are both working professionals for the same employer and are relocating permanently, thus looking for long term accommodation. Please let me know if you would be interested in discussing this unit further. Many thanks!

Megan

Sara Previte
      Participant

Hi, my partner and I are interested in the detached garage you have for rent. We are in Fernie now and looking to move in somewhere asap.

petrao
      Participant

Hi,
      Is the house for rent for the upcoming winterseason 2018/19?
      if so, please contact me on petra.ohlson1@gmail.com

best regards

lindakrawczyk
      Participant

Hello, My husband and I are a semi retired professional couple and interested in your house. We are currently building our new home in Fernie and looking for a home to rent from mid or end of September until next spring. Right now our home is scheduled to be completed in March but there is a chance may not be ready until April. We don’t have pets and don’t smoke. We would be interested in renting a garage space. We are also very particular in how we have maintained our previous homes and will take equally good care of your home. Please call me if your place hasn’t been rented. My number is 403-988-0189l. Thank you.

lindakrawczyk
      Participant

Hello, I am not sure if you got my previous request so I am resending. My husband and I are building a house in Fernie and are looking to rent a home from October to March, possibly extend in to April if that is an option. My husband is retired and I will be retired as of early next year. We don’t smoke and don’t have pets. Would you please contact me at 403-988-0189. Thank you.

hsmyth
      Participant

Hi There,

Just wondering if your house is still available for rent? I am a working professional living in Elkford hoping to move to Fernie as my son attends TFA. I would be interested in a long term rental. Kindly email h.g.leyland@hotmail.com if still available. Thank you

perrynkent
      Participant

Hi There,

2 professional couples are very interested in renting out this property. Planning to move to Fernie from Muskoka, Ontario in mid October. If you could please send me an email with more information about the property and I can send through some more information on ourselves that would be great. My email is perrynkent@hotmail.com

Warmest Regards,

Perryn

lburraston
      Participant

Hi there,
      Very interested in this, two couples looking to rent, we’ll pay $2400 per month to secure this right now. Move in October 6th but pay for all of October. We have references to send you as well

lukewilliams
      Participant

Hi there, my family and I are moving to Fernie and would love to put an application in for the property if it is still available. My email address is lwilliams@f45training.com.au – thanks in advance.

julia162
      Participant

Hello,
      Myself and fellow housemates are interested in renting out your house. Is it still available?
      Thanks

emanresu
      Participant

Hello, is your place still available for rent? I am a professional being relocated for work. You can contact me at +14035067220

niamh
      Participant

Extremely interested in this rental if it’s still available.
      My email is Niamhcar1@hotmail.com
      Ph.no: +12368188092

Viewing 15 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register