2 Bedroom House Available Oct 1

This topic contains 21 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  pallavi12 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    kootkneedeep
    Participant

2 bed 1 bath, furnished, shared laundry. No smoking, pets, or parties.
    $1000 plus utilities (aprox. $150)

afaucher
    Participant

Hi there, interested in this, what is the lease term? Where approx. in Fernie? Thanks!

Edit: Husband and I are employed in the area and looking for a place to stay long term. No pets, no kids, nonsmoking.

ryanjones
    Participant

Hi there, I am interested in viewing the property this weekend if possible. I am currently in Fernie and will be living here permanently and looking for a rental property.

Thanks

sammie
    Participant

Hi,
    My partner and I are looking for a rental over the winter season. Would you consider a 6 or 7 month lease? Please email me on sam.nieves408@gmail.com
    Thank you.

jfox
    Participant

Hello

I hope everything is well,My partner and I are looking for a place from October-June. If this is still available I would love to hear back from you

Thanks
    Jack
    Foxjack18@gmail.com

jewmcmanus
    Participant

Hi: My daughter is looking for up to a one year lease; she is here and working but has no place to stay yet. I am here for the weekend to try and help her get settled. She is 30 a non-smoker and reliable.
    Thanks, Janet

jewmcmanus
    Participant

PS my email is janet.mcmanus@gmail.com. Thanks!

camilledion
    Participant

Hi!
    I am super interested in the property. Where is it located? Would it be possible to organize a viewing? I’ve been living in Fernie for the past year and would be willing to sign a long term lease. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: camilledion@hotmail.ca.
    Cheers,
    Camille

kootkneedeep
    Participant

The lease term is min 6 months located in West Fernie. Ryan if you have an email address fwd it on and we can arrange a viewing.
    Thanks

ryanjones
    Participant

Of course, my email address is ryanj18@icloud.com, thanks

shannon22
    Participant

Hi there, definitely interested if this is still available! Looking for a year lease for my boyfriend and I. shannon-osborne@hotmail.com Thanks!

If it’s still available, contact me at RoyAGeorge@icloud.com Born-and-raised here

alyssa
    Participant

Hi, we are interested in the house if it is still available. Contact me at hatchard.a.j@gmail.com, thanks.

france
    Participant

Hi, we’re a family of 3 very interested in viewing the property if still available. Stable income, excellent reference from current and previous landlords in Fernie. We don’t smoke, no pets (not even a gold fish), and ww’ll treat your place like it was our own (with the most care). We’re looking for long term as we want to raise our son in this beautiful mountain town. Email france_prudhomme@hotmail.com
    Thanks

alliesor
    Participant

Is this still available? Teck employee looking for housing.
    Long term female renter
    Allie1231@hotmail.com or is there any way to get a hold of you?

dylanmkramerdylanmkramer
    Participant

Hello there,
    I am a Fernie BC local trying to find a place to rent for the winter! I have a stab;e job and can provide references for you as well! My email is dylanmkramer@gmail.com
    Thanks for your consideration

celena14
    Participant

Hi there , looking for a long term rental , willing to sign a 2 year lease. Have lived in alberta my whole life and have a full time job in fernie. My email is Celenadionmarketing@gmail.com

cjade
    Participant

Hi there, I’m very interested in your rental. I’m a Fernie local and can provide both character and rental references if needed. I keep to myself, tidy, have a full time job and I don’t smoke at all. I see you have a lot of interested already but it would be greatly appreciated if you would Consider me.
    Thank you,
    Cera
    Cera.atherton@gmail.com

kootkneedeep
    Participant

Sorry house has been rented.

hulsty
    Participant

Good Afternoon,

Looking to rent this property if it is still available. Moving to Fernie area in the next 2 weeks and would like to view and make deposit as soon as possible. Give me a call or text whenever you’d like to chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Brendan Hulst

brendan.hulst@gmail.com

ksaworski
    Participant

Hello is the house is available?
    Thanks ks

pallavi12
    Participant

Hello
    I am interested in it .
    We are looking for 1 / 2 bedroom for rent , by the end of may.We both are married wid a 1 yr old daughter . My hubby is wrking . We wud be moving to fernie by the end of may . Plz let me know if this is available or any places you know to rent . You can reach me @ 250 946 6712
    Thank u
    Pallavi

Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register

Fernie Network Blogs

Locals Report
Locals Report

A locals update on snow, trails, powder and more.

Read More
Fernie Bike Events
Fernie Bike Events

Fernie's destination biking events organized locally.

Read More
Mary Giuliano
Mary Giuliano

Mary writes about the town she has loved since moving here in May of 1953.

Read More
Fernie Alpine Resort
Fernie Alpine Resort

Fernie Alpine Resort offers world-class winter and summer activities.

Read More
Backcountry Powder
Backcountry Powder

Fernie's backcountry is where the powder lasts for weeks whether you're touring or riding!

Read More
Elk River Alliance
Elk River Alliance

A community-based water group protecting the Elk River watershed.

Read More
Wildsight
Wildsight

Working to protect wildlife, water and wild spaces.

Read More
Fernie Chamber
Fernie Chamber

A service organization dedicated to enhancing the economic future of Fernie and the quality of life.

Read More
Council Connection
Council Connection

Fernie Council Meeting updates and news is available here in the latest edition of Council Connection.

Read More
Regional District of East Kootenay
Regional District of East Kootenay

Local rural area government dedicated to providing quality service to residents and property owners.

Read More
Off Camber in Fernie
Off Camber in Fernie

Keith Liggett follows the goings and comings in Fernie—in town and on the hill—but not in the normal fall line.

Read More
Fernie Ski & Board Fim Fest
Fernie Ski & Board Fim Fest

Hundreds of skiers and boarders celebrate the coming season with the seasons top ski and board films.

Read More
Fernie Ghostriders
Fernie Ghostriders

Fernie's Junior B Hockey Club, a proud member of the Kootenay International Junior Hockey League.

Read More
Fernie Whitewater Park
Fernie Whitewater Park

The Fernie Whitewater Park Society is working towards building a surf wave in the City of Fernie.

Read More