2 Bedroom House Available Oct 1
- September 13, 2018 at 4:33 pm #46490
2 bed 1 bath, furnished, shared laundry. No smoking, pets, or parties.
$1000 plus utilities (aprox. $150)
- September 13, 2018 at 5:08 pm #46498afaucherParticipant
Hi there, interested in this, what is the lease term? Where approx. in Fernie? Thanks!
Edit: Husband and I are employed in the area and looking for a place to stay long term. No pets, no kids, nonsmoking.
- September 13, 2018 at 5:31 pm #46501ryanjonesParticipant
Hi there, I am interested in viewing the property this weekend if possible. I am currently in Fernie and will be living here permanently and looking for a rental property.
- September 14, 2018 at 6:39 am #46526
- September 14, 2018 at 2:22 pm #46545
- September 14, 2018 at 3:57 pm #46546jewmcmanusParticipant
Hi: My daughter is looking for up to a one year lease; she is here and working but has no place to stay yet. I am here for the weekend to try and help her get settled. She is 30 a non-smoker and reliable.
- September 14, 2018 at 3:59 pm #46547
- September 14, 2018 at 5:44 pm #46550camilledionParticipant
I am super interested in the property. Where is it located? Would it be possible to organize a viewing? I’ve been living in Fernie for the past year and would be willing to sign a long term lease. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 14, 2018 at 6:03 pm #46551
The lease term is min 6 months located in West Fernie. Ryan if you have an email address fwd it on and we can arrange a viewing.
- September 15, 2018 at 1:08 am #46553
- September 15, 2018 at 9:23 pm #46554
- September 16, 2018 at 1:07 am #46555
- September 16, 2018 at 3:04 pm #46559
- September 16, 2018 at 4:03 pm #46560franceParticipant
Hi, we’re a family of 3 very interested in viewing the property if still available. Stable income, excellent reference from current and previous landlords in Fernie. We don’t smoke, no pets (not even a gold fish), and ww’ll treat your place like it was our own (with the most care). We’re looking for long term as we want to raise our son in this beautiful mountain town. Email email@example.com
- September 17, 2018 at 1:22 pm #46563
- September 19, 2018 at 9:53 am #46578
- September 19, 2018 at 2:55 pm #46579
- September 21, 2018 at 12:33 am #46600cjadeParticipant
Hi there, I’m very interested in your rental. I’m a Fernie local and can provide both character and rental references if needed. I keep to myself, tidy, have a full time job and I don’t smoke at all. I see you have a lot of interested already but it would be greatly appreciated if you would Consider me.
- September 21, 2018 at 10:39 am #46601
Sorry house has been rented.
- October 28, 2018 at 12:48 pm #48852hulstyParticipant
Looking to rent this property if it is still available. Moving to Fernie area in the next 2 weeks and would like to view and make deposit as soon as possible. Give me a call or text whenever you’d like to chat.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- November 23, 2018 at 12:26 pm #49109ksaworskiParticipant
Hello is the house is available?
- April 28, 2019 at 6:23 pm #50864pallavi12Participant
I am interested in it .
We are looking for 1 / 2 bedroom for rent , by the end of may.We both are married wid a 1 yr old daughter . My hubby is wrking . We wud be moving to fernie by the end of may . Plz let me know if this is available or any places you know to rent . You can reach me @ 250 946 6712
Login & Signup
- Bright 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house October 1st
- 2009 Nissan Murano for sale
- Aus couple looking for a room for winter season Nov-April.
- August 15 – $20/hour to help my family move into new Fernie house
- Furnished 1-Bedroom Townhouse at Fernie Riverside, Avail Sep 1st
- Room for rent close to downtown starting SEPT 1
- ISO long term rental for October
- Near Retirement Couple looking for seasonal rental
- Short-term Rental for Family of Four While Home Renos are Completed
- Looking For Seasonal Accomodation – Early dec to mid april.