2 Bedroom House Available Oct 1

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      kootkneedeep
      Participant

2 bed 1 bath, furnished, shared laundry. No smoking, pets, or parties.
      $1000 plus utilities (aprox. $150)

afaucher
      Participant

Hi there, interested in this, what is the lease term? Where approx. in Fernie? Thanks!

Edit: Husband and I are employed in the area and looking for a place to stay long term. No pets, no kids, nonsmoking.

ryanjones
      Participant

Hi there, I am interested in viewing the property this weekend if possible. I am currently in Fernie and will be living here permanently and looking for a rental property.

Thanks

sammie
      Participant

Hi,
      My partner and I are looking for a rental over the winter season. Would you consider a 6 or 7 month lease? Please email me on sam.nieves408@gmail.com
      Thank you.

jfox
      Participant

Hello

I hope everything is well,My partner and I are looking for a place from October-June. If this is still available I would love to hear back from you

Thanks
      Jack
      Foxjack18@gmail.com

jewmcmanus
      Participant

Hi: My daughter is looking for up to a one year lease; she is here and working but has no place to stay yet. I am here for the weekend to try and help her get settled. She is 30 a non-smoker and reliable.
      Thanks, Janet

jewmcmanus
      Participant

PS my email is janet.mcmanus@gmail.com. Thanks!

camilledion
      Participant

Hi!
      I am super interested in the property. Where is it located? Would it be possible to organize a viewing? I’ve been living in Fernie for the past year and would be willing to sign a long term lease. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: camilledion@hotmail.ca.
      Cheers,
      Camille

kootkneedeep
      Participant

The lease term is min 6 months located in West Fernie. Ryan if you have an email address fwd it on and we can arrange a viewing.
      Thanks

ryanjones
      Participant

Of course, my email address is ryanj18@icloud.com, thanks

shannon22
      Participant

Hi there, definitely interested if this is still available! Looking for a year lease for my boyfriend and I. shannon-osborne@hotmail.com Thanks!

If it’s still available, contact me at RoyAGeorge@icloud.com Born-and-raised here

alyssa
      Participant

Hi, we are interested in the house if it is still available. Contact me at hatchard.a.j@gmail.com, thanks.

france
      Participant

Hi, we’re a family of 3 very interested in viewing the property if still available. Stable income, excellent reference from current and previous landlords in Fernie. We don’t smoke, no pets (not even a gold fish), and ww’ll treat your place like it was our own (with the most care). We’re looking for long term as we want to raise our son in this beautiful mountain town. Email france_prudhomme@hotmail.com
      Thanks

alliesor
      Participant

Is this still available? Teck employee looking for housing.
      Long term female renter
      Allie1231@hotmail.com or is there any way to get a hold of you?

dylanmkramer
      Participant

Hello there,
      I am a Fernie BC local trying to find a place to rent for the winter! I have a stab;e job and can provide references for you as well! My email is dylanmkramer@gmail.com
      Thanks for your consideration

celena14
      Participant

Hi there , looking for a long term rental , willing to sign a 2 year lease. Have lived in alberta my whole life and have a full time job in fernie. My email is Celenadionmarketing@gmail.com

cjade
      Participant

Hi there, I’m very interested in your rental. I’m a Fernie local and can provide both character and rental references if needed. I keep to myself, tidy, have a full time job and I don’t smoke at all. I see you have a lot of interested already but it would be greatly appreciated if you would Consider me.
      Thank you,
      Cera
      Cera.atherton@gmail.com

kootkneedeep
      Participant

Sorry house has been rented.

hulsty
      Participant

Good Afternoon,

Looking to rent this property if it is still available. Moving to Fernie area in the next 2 weeks and would like to view and make deposit as soon as possible. Give me a call or text whenever you’d like to chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Brendan Hulst

brendan.hulst@gmail.com

ksaworski
      Participant

Hello is the house is available?
      Thanks ks

pallavi12
      Participant

Hello
      I am interested in it .
      We are looking for 1 / 2 bedroom for rent , by the end of may.We both are married wid a 1 yr old daughter . My hubby is wrking . We wud be moving to fernie by the end of may . Plz let me know if this is available or any places you know to rent . You can reach me @ 250 946 6712
      Thank u
      Pallavi

Viewing 21 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register