Seeking 2 Bedroom Home for at least 6 months
- November 3, 2019 at 11:35 pm #53407smittensParticipant
My brother and I – 35 and 31 – are looking for a house/apartment to rent for at least the winter season (open to longer) in Fernie. We are able to move in immediately, but would prefer a start date closer to Dec 1.
Our partying days are well behind us. We are very quiet, clean and respectful at home. We lived in our previous unit (in Australia) for 7 years, which is an indication of our reliability as tenants.
We have our own vehicle, so it doesn’t have to be in the heart of town (although we would definitely be keen for that as well).
If you have a property that you think might be suitable, please contact me and I will respond promptly.
- November 16, 2019 at 12:15 pm #53504myelinParticipant
If you and your brother are still looking, check out my kijiji ad:
Login & Signup
- ISO 1-2 bedroom for working professional
- Free Two twin mattress
- Antique Pine China Cabinet
- ISO house to rent long term
- House for Rent: March
- ISO: 2 bedroom+ pet friendly home in fernie april 2020
- Freezer for sale $100
- Professional Couple ISO Long-term Pet Friendly Rental
- Very Bright 1 Bedroom Lower Suite in Great Historical DT Fernie Location
- 2002 GMC Envoy for sale (sold)