RENTED 4 WinterSeason- 2Bdrm furnished-Available June 1, 2018

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rachhawley
      Participant

RENTED-No LONGER AVAILABLE FOR WINTER SEASON, but AVAILABLE June 1, 2018
      We are renting a two bedroom (1100 sq ft), fully furnished apartment with amazing mountain views. The apartment is the main floor of a home in the airport district. The apartment is dog friendly, but we do have a limit of one dog (no cats) and will need to meet the dog before rental agreement is finalized. This is a non-smoking apartment. Rent is dependent on length of stay and number of people in the unit. Rent includes all utilities; electricity, heat, washer/dryer, and unlimited wifi (the house does not have cable TV). Damage deposit is 1/2 a months rent and pet deposit is 1/2 a months rent. Please contact us with length of stay and number of people and we can discuss rent specifics, but examples below. Open to longer rental agreements.

Apartment has:
      – Fully furnished
      – fully equipped kitchen
      – Linens
      – BBQ
      – 2 bedrooms (1 queen & 1 full bed)
      – Bathroom (shower, no bathtub)
      – Private entry
      – Storage shed for bikes
      – Gas fireplace
      – washer/dryer
      – small porch
      – Amazing mountain views
      – Close to park and trails

Please email to get additional information and to arrange a viewing.
      rachhawley@hotmail.com

Martin McGinn
      Participant

Hi : I am a 61 year old male looking for a 6 month winter rental. I have rented at silver Rick for the past 3 winters. Please let me know if this unit is still available.

Jonah Guo
      Participant

Hi there! Myself and a friend are currently in search of accommodation for the Winter season! We are all working professionals and have all come to the end of mid-long term work projects abroad and are looking forward to calling a place home in beautiful Fernie for the Winter!

Is the apartment still available? Please reach me at jonah.guo88@gmail.com if you wish to chat further.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register