RENTED – Condo to Rent, Fernie – NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mikebee
      Participant

Update 2: the condo is now rented. Thanks for all the interest.

Update: a promising candidate who wants the condo is viewing it on the 6th August. I have given them first refusal. If that works out then the condo is no longer available. Thanks for all the interest though!

Newly renovated two bedroom condo in a great downtown location (5th Avenue, between 5th & 6th Streets). Top floor corner unit but only 8 steps up from 5th Avenue, as the building is built into a ridge. Hence this condo is very quiet and private, and has a large private deck with superb unobstructed views of the ski hill, Mount Fernie, the Three Sisters, Mount Hosmer (Ghostrider) – the whole deal.
      Brand new luxury bathroom with shower, new laundry room, new stainless steel kitchen appliances, new carpet.
      Ready for occupation from 4th August as the kitchen backsplash tiling will be finished by then. Furnished or unfurnished, depending on the renter’s needs.
      $1700 per month. Includes allocated parking space and a storage locker in the basement, and hot water is included too.
      Quiet building with very respectful neighbours, so anyone interested must come with good references. The strata has a no-smoking bylaw and also no pets. Strata rules also stipulate a minimum rental period of 6 months, but I am looking for a long term renter anyway.
      This is genuinely one of the best condos in Fernie. Please email me if you are interested in a viewing – slhfernie@gmail.com.
      Regards,
      Mike.

liamkuipers
      Participant

Is this still available?

mikebee
        Participant

Probably not. I am just waiting on the potential tenant returning the signed Tenancy Agreement and paying the deposit and first month’s rent. He is due to move in on the 15th Aug.
        Thanks for your interest.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register