2 Bedroom available April / May 1st

Home Forum Homes for Rent 2 Bedroom available April / May 1st

This topic contains 16 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  andrew88 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

cornettsydney
    Participant

2 Bedroom apartment for rent located on 1st ave. right downtown Fernie.
    $1000 / month
    Utilities separate, usually around $20 / month
    Pets allowed
    Parking available
    Available furnished or unfurnished
    Available starting April or May 1st – November, with the option to renew the lease for another year.

Tahlia Gaffney
    Participant

Hi Sydney,
    My partner and I are interested in the property you have advertised. Could you please contact me via email if it is still available. My email address is tahlia_gaffney26@hotmail.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Tahlia Gaffney.

Ashlynn Mitchell
    Participant

How do we contact you about renting?

Matthew Koleba
    Participant

We are very interested in this property. How can we contact you? Contact us at meghanmorton@hotmail.com or 1(250)433-7378

Korbin Parker
    Participant

Please contact me @ 12508657476

Or email @ parkerkorbin@gmail.com

Thank you

clairewilsontw
    Participant

Hi Sydney

I am a 29yo proessional female interested in your listing. I have also contacted you via email. Let me know if the suite is still available!

Thank you kindly
    Claire Wilson

claire.wilson051@gmail.com

Dylan Blanchard
    Participant

Also interested. 2 local residents, very quiet clean and respectful with references.

Contact me @ forum48@hotmail.com
    or text/phone @ 250-430-7679

James Buote
    Participant

Interested. Two young professionals would be looking to take over in May. I can be reached at buotejames@gmail.com if its still available. I can provide references, background check, income statements, etc.

andrew88
    Participant

Hi,

My partner and I are interested in your apartment. We are in Fernie and are looking to stay long term. We are just wondering if the place is still available? You can contact me on 778-580-6595.

Thank you, Andrew.

Emily Scheeff
    Participant

Hi there,

I am very interested! Is this unit still available? Please email emily.scheeff@gmail.com if so!

Thanks in advance,

Emily

scottk
    Participant

Hi Sydney,
    My partner and I are very interested in your apartment if still available. We both have full-time year-round employment and can provide references. You can call me on 250-278-0538 or email scodank@gmail.com if it is.

Thanks

Yvonne Schoff
    Participant

Hi. I would like to rent your apartment for myself and one staff member. I have a 5 year cleaning contract with the City of Fernie and need accommodation in Fernie. At the present time we are renting in Sparwood and this is a problem for us as we are spending too much money and time by travelling to work 7 days per week. I have excellent references as I have been operating my cleaning company-Cinderella’s Organic Housekeeping for 10 years.
    Peace Love and Happiness,
    Yvonne

Keenan Adams
    Participant

Hi there, my name is Keenan Adams. I am a Train Conductor for CPR and have been with them Six years. I would like to rent your apartment and for the long term. Thanks! 1-778-788-8994 email keenan_adams@hotmail.com

brianadorothy
    Participant

Hi there,

Myself and my partner are currently living in Fernie, however our condo has been under construction for months so we’really looking to
    move. Is this rental still available??
    Thank you.
    brianagreig@gmail.com

francis
    Participant

Hello. Is the property still available? I would offer 1200$/month. I am non smopker looking for long term (more than 1 year). Thank you

aveda2
    Participant

Hi there. I’m also interested in this apartment. I’m a local, long term resident, non smoking. Could you email me if it’s available to view? Thanks! michellec_d@outlook.com

andrew88
    Participant

Hello Sydney,

I am in Fernie at the moment and very interested in the apartment. I am just inquiring as to whether it is still available. My partner and I are staying in Fernie long term as we both have work here and love the town. If it’s available could you please let me know.
    You can contact me on 778-580-6595 or andrew.reidy88@gmail.com

Thank you, Andrew

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.