1 Bedroom House with Propane Fireplace

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jay arnold
      Participant

Located 15 minutes from the ski hill. Fully furnished and includes all bills. No Pets. Available
      Dec.31- April 19. Call Jay 250 430-1944

deecewan
      Participant

Interested, but not currently in Fernie. Any chance you could send me your email address?

Also, what is the location?

gapurvis
      Participant

Hi Jay, My girlfriend and I are interested in the property for rent. I tried calling your number but didn’t seem to work – I am calling from the UK so put +1 at the start but not sure if that was correct. We will be arriving in Fernie in mid November and staying for at least a year. We are both extremely clean and tidy, non-smokers and no pets. We can provide references and always pay our rent on time. If you would like to call myself for a chat my number is +447946430611 or you can find me on facebook (Geoff Alan). Thank you.

courtniebt
      Participant

My name is Courtnie, 26y/o from Australia on a working visa with my partner Adam 29.
      We’re in search of a rental for the winter and beyond if the option is available. We’re both friendly, honest, respectful and mature easy going adults. We’re clean and tidy and we don’t have any pets. Neither of us smoke and I’m not a drinker. We are wanting to experience a snow season in Fernie. We are both keen snowboarders and want to make the most of the snow season and our time here in Canada.
      Adam and I aren’t in the typical party scene so you can assure that there won’t be any parties at your property. We will treat your place with the upmost respect and care.
      I can provid character, work and previous rental references for each of us.

I would love to hear back from you if this property is still available and if you have any further questions or queries please feel free to ask.

My email address is Courtniebt13@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
      Kind regards,
      Courtnie & Adam

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register