RENTED SORRY

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Andrew Cox
      Participant

Available immediately, large 1 bedroom 1 bath basement suite located on 10 acre property on Cokato Rd, 5 min drive to town. Great for single person or couple looking for country living without the hassle of lawn maintenance or snow removal.

Full shared access to property includes 3 acres of mowed lawn, fire pit, pond/fountain feature, pergola, lots of parking available for vehicles and or toys. Direct access to bike trails, or any back country activities, 5min walk to Elk River.

Pet friendly, but must be compatible with both dogs and cats as I have both.

Suite has private entrance, huge open living space, large windows allow natural light. Good size bedroom with walk-in closet, and shared laundry. Includes all utilities. Also available 150mbps internet and cable TV if desired. Available as partially furnished or bare depending on preference. Furnishings are not as pictured but will be clean and comfortable.

Price dependent on term and furnishings, preference will be given to long term (1 year lease)

blair
      Participant

Hi Andrew,
      Where on Cokato Rd? Also how much would you be asking for a 6month vs 12month lease?
      Cheers
      Blair

jessraemartin
      Participant

Hey! Wondering if still available along with pricing.
      Thanks!

jewmcmanus
      Participant

Hello: I am interested. Here helping my daughter find a place to live as she wants to settle in Fernie. I am here this weekend and would love to come and see it if possible. She is 30 and employed; just needs a place to live now! Thanks! Janet janet.mcmanus@gmail.com

shannon22
      Participant

Hi Andrew,
      Definitely interested if this is still available! I sent you an email. shannon-osborne@hotmail.com

Viewing 4 reply threads

The topic ‘RENTED SORRY’ is closed to new replies.