1 bedroom basement suite RENTED

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      taylergull
      Participant

6th avenue basement suite, Fully furnished, private laundry. $1200 / month utilities included.

dannybarnes
      Participant

Hello!

My name is Daniel Barnes, my partner and I are looking to rent a basement suite and would love to come and check this out. I am 29 and work in Sparwood as a fabricator, my partner is 25 and is a nurse at the Fernie hospital. this will be our 3rd season in Fernie and we are excited for many more seasons to come.

taylergull
      Participant

Hello! If you’d like to come take a look at the suite this week we can arrange a time that works for you. The address is 1221 6th Ave, Fernie. My phone number is 1-250-430-7977

emilyking
      Participant

Hi!

My name is Emily King and I am looking for a 1 bedroom place to call home as of mid-January or February 1st. I am looking for longer-term accommodations as I just secured a position with Teck full-time until April 2022. It will be my first time living in Fernie, but can provide references for other places I’ve lived in the Fraser Valley area. I have a friend who would be happy to come and view the place if it is still available. Thank you! My phone number is 778-887-3554.

missjay
      Participant

Hi Tayler,

Is your place still available? It sounds great.

Me and my boyfriend (31/32yr olds) are looking for a place. We both have jobs up on resort and can provide rental references, and are ready to move in as soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing back from you

taylergull
      Participant

Hello! I’m sorry but it’s been tentatively rented out, pending payment. If it falls through you’ll be the first to know.

Cece Krishna
      Participant

Hello,
      Is the basement still available for rent?

Thank you,
      Cici

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register