The second annual Carve for a Cause event will once again be raising money for Elk Valley Hospice and one other local nonprofit group to be determined by the winner of the carving contest.
Elk Valley Hospice began as a passion of a group of local women around 2002. Over the years, as the pioneers were able to educate a team of volunteers and the community and spread positive information regarding the benefits of hospice care, the organization grew. Since then, Elk Valley Hospice has grown to a group of over 30 dedicated volunteers who sit with patients, teach the course, and help out through community outreach through the kiosk and events.
Fernie Real Estate (FRE) has created and is hosting this fun and entertaining fundraiser. FRE offers real estate and property management services in Fernie BC.
Participation is easy, here is the process:
• Order and pay for your pumpkins (business $50 and Individual $25)
• Pick up your pumpkin on October 25th between 3pm and 5pm at Fernie Real Estate Company
• Bring your carved pumpkin back to Fernie Real Estate Company on October 30 by 6:00pm for judging
• Stay and enjoy some refreshments, the Judges announce the winners at 6:45pm
• Take your pumpkin home to enjoy and use for Halloween!
Help Fernie Real Estate celebrate autumn and support local nonprofits.
Order your personal or corporate pumpkins early, call 250-423-2000 or email