Park Place Lodge

why do younger guys so love us "older women?"

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      sexymommy
      Participant

dont get me wrong ,i love the attention and younger guys (usually 10 years younger ) are a lot of fun and alot of them are pretty together but why? when there are so many pretty young girls here in fernie ???

bagpuss
      Participant

Experience ;)

bob
      Participant

Because we think older women are easier, they think their getting older, and they seem more desprate so its easier to pick them up. Some older women will go home with anyone, its like their a garanteed thing. You can argue and make a fuss about it but I know a few “cougars” who have slept with a lot of young guys, so it gives the rest of em a bad name. Besides, us men will hit on anything that looks like a possibility.

gavitron
      Participant

I don’t even know what to say.
      Older chicks are awesome.

flyingecko
      Participant

Maybe they’re just lookin for a sugar mama :wink:

pocketrocket
      Participant

man sexymommy hook me up wit a # i need a suga mamma right now.

tigermilk
      Participant
      "sexymommy":dm2zoufm wrote:
      dont get me wrong ,i love the attention and younger guys (usually 10 years younger ) are a lot of fun and alot of them are pretty together but why? when there are so many pretty young girls here in fernie ???[/quote:dm2zoufm]

Dear Abby,

I was hoping you could help me. I call myself ‘Sexymommy’ and, although I’m a mother of four (the youngest being two months old), I like to spend my thursday, friday, and saturday nights gettin’ tanked at the bar. The thing I love most is to wear the tightest pair of jeans imaginable, and to shake my T&A on the dance floor to some good ol’ fashion gangter rap. It’s hard to keep my chest inside my tube-top, but that completely different problem…

My question is: Why do young men keeping hitting on me? If you can unlock this age-old riddle that has plagued us for centuries, please let me know…

Love,
      Sexymommy

Note: As for the “pretty young girls”, let me know where they’re hiding? Cause I sure as hell I haven’t seen any…at least any that are single…

huckin eh
      Participant

Maybe its because older women who are single give off vibes that show they really are SINGLE!.
      Yes there are some pretty young girls here in fernie but they are usually either too young, or they have 2 boyfriends already!

anonymous
      Participant

wow this is better than days of our lifes…so you like older woman, huh Gav? :wink:

Viewing 8 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register