Wanted: Winter apartment or house rental please

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Natalie Miller
      Participant

Hello,

I am hoping to find a place in Fernie for the winter and would love to rent out a 1 or two bedroom home. I have lived in Canada for almost 8 years over in Whistler but did my first ever season in Fernie and it is the reason I fell in love with Canada!I have wanted to come back ever since. My boyfriend is moving over from New Zealand, so this is the perfect opportunity to come back and I cannot wait!

We are reliable, friendly, trustworthy people in our late 20’s and have excellent references available from previous landlords.

Please let me know if you have anything available from October 2016 onwards, we would prefer it to be a winter/short-term rental and to be furnished if possible although this is not a deal breaker. Thank you and we look forward to be in Fernie soon!

aingeal4
      Participant

Hi Natalie, I may have something for you . Our tenant of 11 years is moving from our Fernie house for October. It is a two bedroom bungalow, with garage/remote door and large garden . There is a fully developed basement , which we sometimes use but are open to renting also if the tenant wants. The basement is fully renovated and furnished . The rent for the two bedroom is $1200 monthly . The whole house can be rented for $1450.the laundry room is downstairs. The house is 2 blocks from downtown, 2nd avenue and 12 street.. Utilites/heat have cost about $300 monthly in the past, Let me know if you are interested and I can send photos. Aingeal
      my email is: gcguyn@telus.net

kvo
      Participant

Hello Natalie,

If you are still looking for a rental, I also have a possibility. My unit is 3 bedrooms, and I am fine with you subletting to offset your rental costs. I can be flexible with lease terms, and am willing to offer the unit furnished ($1,600) or unfurnished ($1, 400), including heat and electricity. As well, there is the convenience of a dishwasher, mounted microwave, and in-suite laundry. It is conveniently located in Ridgemont, and is well maintained by strata.

If interested, please email kvendla@hotmail.com for more information and pics.
      Kari

karena
      Participant

Hello, I have a 2 bedroom suite available…

FOR RENT: Awesome Lower SUITE (900 sq. ft.) – 2 bedrooms, unfurnished

Awesome 900 sq. ft. Suite (unfurnished) available after July 15th, located on Timberline Cres. at Fernie Alpine Resort. Includes ALL utilities, water, heat, cable TV, and internet! ALL INCLUSIVE monthly rent $1350. Shorter than 5 month term negotiable.

• 1/2 acre of beautifully treed property – WOW!
      • Quiet, private, clean, bright, spacious
      • 10 minute walk to Fernie Alpine Resort (‘FAR’) ski base
      • 3 minutes from ski-out exit
      • 6 minute walk to Mountain Essence spa (at King Fir Lodge)
      • large living space
      • 2 bedrooms
      • 3 piece bathroom
      • Full Kitchen
      • Washer and Dryer included
      • Utilities (heat, water,etc) included
      • Cable TV, Wireless Internet included
      • Lockable shed storage for skis and bikes
      • Separate entrance

Call or text Karen at 403-969-7793

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register