Wanted – Room for Snow Season

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      miikeboyle
      Participant

Hello

My name is Mike and im from Sydney, Australia.
      Im a 23 year old uni student and am finishing my degree soon.
      Im coming to Fernie from late December to mid April for the snow season and am looking for somewhere to stay.
      Im not fussed if its just a single room, or a 4 bedroom house as i know a few other aussies coming over who could also use some accomodation.

I guess im looking for something cheaper, as i dont mind if its no castle because the main reason im coming is for the snow.

So if you have anything to offer for the time im there, or would just like to drop me a line to chat, my email address is miikeboyle@hotmail.com

Thanks a heap
      Mike

becky bliss
      Participant

Hey Mike,
      my boyfriend and i are heading to Fernie mid November and are looking for places to stay/ people to move with in…
      We are from Brisbane, I’ll be 21 in October, Scott will be 22 in November. Have been looking at a lot of places on the internet and have contacted a real estate agent in Fernie (she was lovely and asked what we were looking for, said she’d get back to us). Still don’t know if it’s best to organise it all when we get there so we can meet people first, rather than move in with strangers (bad room mate experiences!!). What were you and your other aussie mates planning on doing?
      cheers
      Becky

miikeboyle
      Participant

hey

well there are definately 4 of us going now so we are looking for a place where we can all live.
      ideal setup is to find a place where we can all live, and prob get some more people if its a bigger place so we stick together and to make it a little cheaper

we were told that places are starting to get booked now so we are starting to look around more seriously now, but i still think alot more will come on offer closer to the season

at the moment we are just looking for places that are are big enough for us (bigger the better), furnished, close to town (walking distance to downtown) and cheap enough

anyhow it was good to hear from you, and if you find somewhere that fits the criteria and you and your boyfriend need 4 room mates, just let me know

thanks
      mike

captain clawfoot
      Participant

Hi Mike

I spent last season in Fernie and loved it so much i’m trying to get the cash together to buy a house there for this season. I’m looking at 3 bedroom houses at the moment and if all goes to plan i’ll be looking for room mates from early December. Don’t know if this is any help but it might be. Have a good one.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register