WANTED: Long term rental in Fernie
February 9, 2018 at 6:27 pm #38709
Chauntae De TertParticipant
Hey Fernie Community,
I’m a 21 year old, single female hoping to find some accommodation in a share house/apartment in Fernie. I’m an Aussie and really easy to live with – I’m positive, very tidy, easy to get along with and will respect you and your space.
I’m still searching for jobs in Fernie atm (one already secured) but once locked in my schedule will be available or if you know of any that are hiring that will help as well. I’ll be heading back to Fernie around 27th of Feb so hope to have something secure by then.
Let me know if you have anything suitable or if your looking for a place as well and want to begin looking together for a share place 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login & Signup
- RENTED House for Rent
- Gorgeous Fernie Family Home
- Looking for short term room to rent
- Beautiful Canyon Trail Condo for sale by owner
- Volkl Carving skis for sale
- Downtown House for Rent
- WANTED: Long term rental in Fernie
- Looking for long term rental
- ISO room
- WANTED : Family home for long term rental – May 1
|1 cm||1 cm||47 cm|
|0.4 in||0.4 in||18.5 in|
|318 cm||856 cm|
|125.2 in||337.0 in|