Wanted – long term home in Fernie from summer onwards

Home Forum Rental Housing Wanted – long term home in Fernie from summer onwards

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  karena 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

James Barnsley

I am 34 year old carpenter, non smoker moving to Fernie from the UK this summer Jun / July
    looking for a long term rental, 2 bed house.

I am very clean and tidy and won’t be having any parties.

I rent 2 properties out myself so I know what is to be expected. I can guaranty I will be a good tenant and lo after the house as I would my own

I have a small beagle who is 4 years old, she is very well behaved and will be travelling to work with me every day and rarely left alone, a garden isn’t essential but would be nice.

If you think you have something that may suit my needs or know someboady please drop me an email to

Many thanks

Hey there! I am also looking for a place. 28y/o work 7on/7off as industrial firefighter/paramedic with CNRL. Would you be interested in splitting on a place? my budget would ideally be around $7-800

email me @ jhanthorn1@gmail.com if you’re interested!

Hello James,

Are you still looking for a place? Mine is for rent. Here is the info. I’m just about to advertise.

“AWESOME 2 bedrooms FOR RENT: unfurnished, pet friendly!”

Awesome 900 sq. ft. Suite (unfurnished) available immediately (June 1 or later), located on Timberline Cres. at Fernie Alpine Resort. ALL INCLUSIVE rent! Includes ALL utilities, water, heat, cable TV, and internet! Pet friendly (upon owner approval of pet). Monthly rent $1350. Shorter terms negotiable. If interested please fill out application attached and mail to karena.brawley@gmail.com.

• 1/2 acre of beautifully treed property – WOW!
    • Quiet, private, clean, bright, spacious
    • 10 minute walk to Fernie Alpine Resort (‘FAR’) ski base
    • 3 minutes from ski-out exit
    • 6 minute walk to Mountain Essence spa (at King Fir Lodge)
    • large living space
    • 2 bedrooms
    • 3 piece bathroom
    • Full Kitchen
    • Washer and Dryer included
    • Utilities (heat, water, etc) included
    • Cable TV, Wireless Internet included
    • Lockable shed storage for skis and bikes
    • Separate entrance

Call or text Karen at 403-969-7793

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.